Front disc brake kit for the Plannar suspension found on the 48-51 Jeepster and 46-55 2WD Station Wagon. This is the first and only disc brake kit on the market for these vehicles. This kit was made by the experts at JeepsterMan. You finally have a solution to stop your Willys Jeepster or Willys Station Wagon. This kit includes everything you need and includes free shipping to the 48 contiguous!!!!! This is a very basic install and in my opinion installs easier than replacing the drums and shoes. This kit is a must for those with safety and quality in mind.
- New 1″ thick rotors and 11" diameter, 5x4.5 bolt pattern just like the originals. Rotor is a 2WD and includes a new hub, studs included in rotor/hub. Lug nuts included.
- New rubber hoses with banjo bolts for calipers
- Disc brake mounting brackets and spacers, exclusively designed and tested by the JeepsterMan crew.
- Loaded GM style calipers, GM style pads, and all banjo bolts/mounting hardware, all wear parts can be purchased at your local parts store.
- New bearings and axle seals, spacers
- 1/2" wheel spacers that allow you to use your stock wheels while still keeping the weight of the car on the hub and spindle.
- Detailed instructions
- Options: $25.00 extra for steel braided hoses.
Note: This kit does require very minor grinding on the tie rod bracket. Our kits will work with stock 15″ wheels. If you are using a disc/drum setup, a proportioning valve is recommended, we sell this item and can help you with any brake upgrades.
Fits: 48-51 Willys Overland Jeepster.
46-55 Willys Overland Station Wagon, 2WD only with Plannar suspension.