This is the largest disc brake kit conversion on the market. This kit was proudly designed by the JeepsterMan and Just Jeepsters crew. This complete kit features a massive 12 1/4” rotor that is 1 1/8” thick. What sets this kit apart from others is the size, ease of install, no grinding, clears most aftermarket 16" wheels and it slides on over you existing hub. That means you do not have to replace your hubs with this kit. May require 1 1/2" wheel spacer for stock wheels or 1" wheel spacers for stock 16" steel wheels. These are new calipers, not rebuilt like other kits. Our kit uses a new big bore 2 3/4" piston caliper that is based on the metric GM and come painted black. Our calipers are unlike those small Suzuki calipers/rotors on other kits. Our caliper bracket is unlike any bracket on the market and tucks the caliper out of the way so you don't have to grind and allows for more clearance if you are using stock wheels. Fits: 1941-1971 Dana 25 and Dana 27 front axles. Online installation video https://youtu.be/8Z6c-snQH44 This complete conversion kit includes:
- Vented rotors, 12 1/4" diameter and 1 1/8" thick. Specially machined in our shop. 5x5.5 bolt pattern.
- New coated GM loaded calipers and pads. Big Bore 2 3/4" piston. These wear parts can be purchased at any parts store.
- Heavy duty caliper brackets, made in the USA. Includes grade 8 bolts needed to secure the caliper bracket to the knuckle.
- Front brake hoses with banjo bolts.
- Detailed instructions and you can always call us if you need assistance during installation.
- Includes new longer wheel studs for Dana 25 and early Dana 27 that previously used A474 or A473 studs.
Note: We do not know if this will clear all stock or aftermarket 15" wheels. It will not clear 15" aluminum wheels. May require 1 1/2" wheel spacers or 1" spacers for stock 16" steel wheels. You do not need bearings and races with this kit since you are re-using your existing hub. We do sell bearings and races if needed. When ordering please state year and make of vehicle in the comments section. If you need longer studs use PN 945451. If you need longer studs and you are using wheel spacers use part number 610080. Fits:
- 1941-1945 MB
- 1941-1945 GPW
- 1946-1949 CJ-2A
- 1949-1953 CJ-3A
- 1953-1964 CJ-3B
- 1955-1971 CJ-5
- 1950-1952 M38
- 1952-1966 M38A1
- 1946-1964 Truck
- 1946-1964 Station Wagon
- 1967-1971 Jeepster Commando