This is the largest disc brake kit conversion on the market. This kit was proudly designed by the JeepsterMan and Just Jeepsters crew. This complete kit features a massive 12 1/4” rotor that is 1 1/8” thick. What sets this kit apart from others is the size, ease of install, no grinding, clears most aftermarket 16" wheels and it slides on over you existing hub. That means you do not have to replace your hubs with this kit. May require 1 1/2" wheel spacer for stock wheels or 1" wheel spacers for stock 16" steel wheels. These are new calipers, not rebuilt like other kits. Our kit uses a new big bore 2 3/4" piston caliper that is based on the metric GM and come painted black. Our calipers are unlike those small Suzuki calipers/rotors on other kits. Our caliper bracket is unlike any bracket on the market and tucks the caliper out of the way so you don't have to grind and allows for more clearance if you are using stock wheels. Fits: 1971-1976 Dana 30 front axle. Online installation video https://youtu.be/8Z6c-snQH44 This complete conversion kit includes:
- Vented rotors, 12 1/4" diameter and 1 1/8" thick. Specially machined in our shop. 5x5.5 bolt pattern.
- New Coated GM loaded calipers and pads. Big bore piston 2 3/4". These wear parts can be purchased at any parts store.
- Heavy duty caliper brackets, made in the USA. The Dana 30 kit includes longer studs needed to secure the bracket to the knuckle.
- Front rubber brake hoses with banjo bolts.
- Detailed instructions and you can always call us if you need assistance during installation.
Note: We do not know if this will clear all stock or aftermarket 15" wheels. It will not clear 15" aluminum wheels. May require 1 1/2" wheel spacers or 1" spacers for steel 16" wheels. You do not need bearings and races with this kit since you are re-using your existing hub. We do sell bearings and races if needed. When ordering please state make and year of vehicles in the comments section. If you need longer studs use PN 945451: Fits:
- 1971-1976 CJ5 and CJ6
- 1972-1973 Jeep Commando
- 1971-1972 Jeep Wagoneer and J Truck w/Dana 30, 5 lug.