Suspension, Springs, and Lift Kits
One of our hottest selling items on the market: Our kits are custom made specifically for the Jeepster series. We use high-grade steel and thicker springs to maintain arch and durability while still providing an improved riding experience. We spent months perfecting these springs and matching the right components for a great look and stable ride. This 2" kit will allow 31" tires with no other modifications. You can use your stock wheels and brake lines and there is no need for a drop Pittman arm. A mild lift that will make your Jeepster stand out and improve ride characteristics. This kit is an overall better value than anything out there – see below:
Note: This kit is for Jeepsters and Commandos with 2″ wide front springs and Saginaw steering.
- New 2-inch arched springs with all pressed in bushing where applicable.
- Gas charged Monroe shocks for a stable ride (we do not recommend off-road shacks due to poor ride characteristics).
- Shackle kits for the rear (not required for the front – they are pressed in).
- Includes all 8 U-bolts with washers and nuts.
- Made to order, please allow 2 business days before springs ship.
Note: All 4 springs are shipped separately with separate tracking numbers. All remaining hardware ships in one box. Shipping is included in the price.