Closed knuckle Dana 27/25 disc brake conversion kit for the 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep vehicles.
- New 1 1/8″ rotors and 6 bolt hubs. This is the thicker rotor that Jeep made for two years, later models used the 7/8″ narrow rotor. These are 6 bolt hubs that allow use of the of your existing premium hubs. Includes new races and lug studs.
- New steel braided hoses, longer hoses can be ordered if you have a lift kit
- Disc brake mounting brackets, loaded GM style calipers, GM style pads, and all banjo bolts/mounting hardware
- New bearings and axle seals
- New wheel spindle nut kits
- Detailed instructions
- Options: 1″ aluminum wheel spacers, 5×5.5, 2 for the front $75 extra
This kit does not require grinding like some other kits. Our kits will work with stock 15″ wheels but you must use 1″ wheel spacers or grind the calipers. If you are using aftermarket wheels you will not need wheel spacers. If you are using a disc/drum setup, a proportioning valve is recommended and possibly a larger master cylinder; we sell both of these items and can help you with any brake upgrades.