KT4-171-73. One of our hottest selling items on the Jeepster Commando market: Our kits are custom made specifically for the Jeepster series. We use high-grade steel and thicker springs to maintain arch and durability while still providing an improved riding experience. We spent months perfecting these springs and matching the right components for a great look and stable ride. This 4″ kit will allow 32″ tires with no trimming (we do not recommend you trim your wheel wells). This kit is inclusive of everything you need. This kit is an overall better value than anything out there – see below:
Note: This kit is for Jeepsters and Commandos with 2″ wide front springs and Saginaw steering.
- New 4-inch arched springs with all pressed in bushing where applicable.
- Gas charged Monroe shocks for a stable ride (we do not recommend off-road shacks due to poor ride characteristics).
- Shackle kits for the rear (not required for the front – they are pressed in).
- Heavy Duty U-bolts 1/2″ diameter will require opening your current holes on your spring-plates (easy to do with a step bit).
- 2 degree front and rear shims
- Extended custom steel braided front and rear brake lines (please let us know if you have a 72-73 Commando).
- Drop Pittman arm (please let us know if you have manual or power steering) email us at email@example.com
Shipping is calculated in cart total (Note springs are oversize ground service and incur additional handling fees from the shipper).
MADE IN THE USA. KEEPING AMERICA WORKING AND YOUR JEEPSTER LOOKING AWESOME.
Lift kits are made to order. Due to shipping cost these kits are non refundable.